ACF OpenStreetMap Field - WordPress Plugin
CreatedJuly 5, 2019 @ 12:00 am
UpdatedJuly 5, 2019 @ 08:46 am
Hazzle free OpenStreetMap with ACF.
In the Fieldgroup editor:
Raw data will return an array hoding the field configuration.
Leaflet JS will return a fully functional leaflet map. Just include
<?php the_field('my_field_name'); ?>in your Theme.
You can choose from a long list of map styles and it supports multiple markers.
iFrame (OpenStreetMap.org) Will return an iFrame HTML. Only four map styles are supported
– the ones you find on OpenStreetMap – and not more than one marker.
Map Appearance: Pan and zoom on the map and select from the Map layers to set the initial map position and style in the editor.
Map Position: If you’re more like a numbers person here you can enter numeric values for the map position.
Allow layer selection: Allow the editors to select which map layers to show up in the frontend.
Height: Map height in the frontend and editor.
Max. number of Markers
– No value: infinite markers
– 0: No markers
– Any other value: Maximum number of markers. If the return format is iFrame there can ony be one marker.
Please head over to the source code on Github.
- Eliott Condon’s ACF for sure!
- The OpenStreetMap project
- The Leaflet Project
- The maintainers and contributors of Leaflet providers
- The very same for Leaflet Control Geocode
- Numerous individuals and organizations who provide wonderful Map related services free of charge. (You are credited in the map, I hope)